COVID-19, ranked as the most severe pandemic in modern time, emerged as a serious public health concern.
Due to the lack of eﬀective treatment of COVID-19, accurate and early detection methods to identify the COVID-19 serotype are required in order to provide careful patient monitoring and to prevent the disease's progression to a more severe stage. An easy-to-use, aﬀordable, truthful, and reliable Place of Care (POC2)* device to perform rapid and economical COVID diagnostic tests in high-risk areas is badly needed.
Moreover, it is of the utmost importance to immediately report the results of the POC2*, including its time and location, to authorities in a centralized location to take required measures.
In addition, Global Response Aid are launching a mobile application focusing on managing and storing diagnostic data enabling travel passes.
QuantStudio 5 Real-Time PCR system
The QuantStudio® 5 Real-Time PCR System is compact in form, factory calibrated and is delivered in user-friendly packaging to enable fast and simple installation for immediate use. The interactive touchscreen provides a modern usability experience and the simplified instrument software/pre-optimized protocol templates allow users of any experience level to quickly set up and start a run.
Features of the QuantStudio® 5 system with 96-well block include:
- Proven OptiFlex® technology (6 decoupled channels/21 filter combinations with white LED) for trusted results
- User account management, locked workflow, and Pause features for greater control of experiment data
- Built-in software features to support compliance with 21 CFR Part 11 guidelines
- Secure cloud-based software provides increased accessibility and storage options
- Simplified instrument software with interactive touchscreen for greater ease of use
- 96-well 0.2mL format or 96-well 0.1mL format
- Track, Trace & Alert.
- Verifiable digital credentials
- Testing – at home or in-clinic
- Quarantine Tracker
- Symptom checking
- PPR Products
- Public Health information